What is uPVC Decorative Cladding?
uPVC panels are for internal use only and fit to a wall and/or ceiling to created a stylish waterproof finish to a room. When installed and maintained, as per manufacturer’s instructions, the product is covered by a 10 year guarantee against fading due to UV light.
How Do You Fit uPVC Panels
uPVC panels are easy to install using glue/silicone or stapled, nailed or screwed to wooden battens. In rooms with high humidity, treated wood and stainless steel fixings should be used and extra insulation can be installed between the battens.
The manufactures easy to follow installation guide is provided with each pack so you get the best from your decorative panels. Wall surfaces do not need to be completely flat – slight imperfections are not a problem.
The Key Features of uPVC Decorative Cladding
- Easy clean
- Easy installation
- Warm to the touch
- No condensation
- No grouting
- Large range of styles and colours
What Are the Benefits of uPVC Cladding?
- 10 year guarantee on all uPVC products.
- Easy to clean – only require warm soapy water and a soft cloth for the maintenance.
- Panels feature fire resistant properties for your safety.
- uPVC Cladding can be used in temperatures between -20C and +60C