What is UPVC Decorative Cladding?
It is UPVC panel that is fitted to the wall and/or ceiling to created a stylish waterproof finish to a room. They do not need grouting or maintenance – just a surface wipe down. Wall and ceiling panels are for internal use only. When installed and maintained, as per manufactures instructions, the product is covered by a 10 year guarantee against fading due to U.V. light.
How Do You Fit UPVC Panels
These UPVC panels are easy to install. Wall surfaces do not need to be completely flat, slight imperfections are not a problem, you may glue/silicone the panels to the wall. If not you can staple, nail or screw the boards to wooden battens. In rooms with high humidity treated wood and stainless steel fixings should be used. Extra insulation can be installed between the battens. The manufactures easy to follow installation guide is provided with each pack so you get the best from your decorative panels.
The Key Features of UPVC Decorative Cladding
- Easy clean
- Easy installation
- Warm to the touch
- No Condensation
- No Grouting
- Large range of styles and colours
What Are the Benefits of UPVC Cladding?
- Many companies like Bridge Timber offer a 10 year guarantee on all our UPVC products.
- Most products only require warm soapy water and a soft cloth for the maintenance.
- Our panels feature fire resistant properties for your safety.
- UPVC Cladding can be used in temperatures between -20C and +60C